Tuesday, June 16, 2009

A MEMBER OF THE INTERNATIONAL MASSEURS SERVICES IN THE INTERNET

Now a days, internet is much wide spread all over the world. Any kind of business small or big. Easy to surf and check of what you want or you need. So really everything is easier. thanks to the high technology which keep us more convenient. I do my business marketing (massage) through the internet. When I came to Saudi Arabia, I also use my expertize as a massage therapist. At first, I don't know how to approach people or someone else with my added profession. In Saudi Arabia, a lot of things that you should know. There are a lot of things that you should know when your coming to this place. Knows the do and don't. With regards to this profession, you have to be very careful as you might be mis-understood. This is a religious place that some of the things we do in the Philippines is illegal to their knowledge. So one of the things is the massage. Here in Saudi Arabia, if you're a masseur, you can't applied what we are. There are some few things that you should know. the masseur can only accept male and the masseuse can only do for female, but in the other gulf area like Bharain, Dubai and other neighboring place, we can do this. But here, it is impossible. Maybe you can do this kind of work if the female is not a Saudi National. But it depends as well. In massage business, there are many type of massage perform by a masseur. even some delicate job is not easy to introduce to them unless if the person is aware and knows about the real massage. Anyhow, to make short I started doing my business learning how to use the internet. To make short, I did it myself. It takes for me a while learning some few things in introducing my additional profession but atleast I have a good feedback. But even though I do my business through the internet, still you don't have any assurance as some people as well, they're looking for something else. I think you understand already (if not, just give me a buzz and I will explain to you later). I do also this profession almost a year before I joined to work with another company. As I said, I have to work hard as I have two kids to feed and thanks to GOD, with my profession, I got my own place as well (I bought a house and lot package but still I'm paying as well). Now a days, even though you're earning much but sometimes, you have also to watch how you spent your money. Anyhow, it helps me a lot by earning from my permanent job plus I do a part time massage. I decided to joined another company as I have my goal to reach... Being a masseur, you must be patient and friendly. Here in Saudi Arabia, you must face the consequences as for the truth, this kind of job if you're freelancer is quite risky. I'm not sayng it's dangerous but make sure you have the right people or client you're working with as some other individual, they might thought that you're doing something else. Here also in Saudi Arabia, some other individual are doing this things but something else what really they're performing. I heard some rumors that some are cought and they're are doing some illegal stuff. My advise to the others who are doing same things is that just be very careful as they're might some other individual who are spying and if you do some other things which is against the country's belief,l you might be put into danger. Just a friendly advise that you should take care of your business as well as yourself. Even though my business is through the internet, I must sure that I'm safe. For me, I have enough customers to attend. Just keep in your mind that we're stranger here on this strange land and anything can happen to us in anytime. For me, I have always passion being a masseur and love it. Being a masseur, is not easy specially we're on this kind of place. Everything is to be careful of what you've done.


HTML clipboard As I said, to check myself as a member of international masseur, please check the profile link at : http://www.findamasseur.com/go.cfm?ID=1446
or click the icon picture and you will be guided there.


1 comment:

  1. Great going! May your tribe increase.
    - Golden Blind Masseurs
    Cepeda Bldg., Capistrano St.
    Cagayan de Oro City 9000, Philippines.

    ReplyDelete