Tuesday, June 16, 2009

MY BRIEF BIOGRAPHY-Borriz

My name is Ernie but sometimes my friends called me boris as they said that's fitted me. It's up to you which name do you preferred to call me but most of my clients/customers called me boris (borriz).

I'm working in different kind of jobs in administration, supervision and part-time in web designing. In addition to my present job, I'm earning a bachelor's degree in Administration at Manuel L. Quezon University, with 3 semesters remaining. I also earn my certificate and training of Reflexology from LZF Memorial Training Center and Ontario Central For Skills & Livelihood, Inc. Also a member of KAKOMA Reflexologist (Under Kalipunan ng mga Kooperatiba sa Malabon). Had worked and experienced for more than four (4) years now as a full time and as part time job of this massage business in the Philippines and as well in abroad. Being a father of 2 kids, I have to work hard for additional/extra income for my kids specially now a days the situation in the Philippiines is quite difficult regarding the living standard for the filipinos.

I enjoy sports and hobbies like swimming, going to the gym once in a while, jogging, fishing and spending lots of time at home and my kids. If I'm alone at home, I'd like to watch video and also listening to music but I sing a lot, only at home. I have a sense of humor and wholesome smile.

Well, originally I came from Mindanao and permanently living in Bulacan (Muzon, San Jose Del Monte City) with my two kids, boy and a girl , John Vincent and Jazzie. I'm a single parent but at this instant, I’m working in Saudi Arabia. So you can reach or contact me on the phone number or email address stated on my advertisement (note: the mobile number stated in my website is no longer exist).

I have enjoyed giving massage for the past more than four (4) years and continue to study the craft of working with the body, mind and soul to give my clients the best massage experience I can.

I look forward to hearing from you.

If I forgot something to mentioned, then I will tell you later.

Thanks again for just dropping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment